Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Rustic wedding decor, a few pics of what I made


Here are a few pictures of the decorations I made for the wedding. The wedding was beautiful and my Kristen is now married!! I am so happy for her! She has had a fairytale courtship, engagement, and wedding. I will post more pictures of her rustic themed wedding as I get time.


I made 6 different rectangular saying that were placed int the center of swags made of twigs. They  were used in the chapel at the windows.




I also added a few of the same flowers that I used in the bouquets with the twigs.

This little chapel is located in the most adorable country place, so I added a few decorative items to the  entrance of the chapel... it actually is surrounded by a picket fence, how cute is that!!





This cake was so perfect!! I made the cake topper by drawing out a tree design and transferring it over to a wooden heart that I cut out, then.... I took out my handy wood burning tool again :)


Let me know what you think!!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Simplicity. Rustic. Charming. Elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! Simple, elegant, gracious, and loving :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so lovely wedding theme you gifted us. Not only me I think all the fans and readers will love those pictures you inserted on this eye-contenting colored page. Indeed all the items were so pleasant to take a look especially dried flowers bouquet? Surely I should drop my cordial thanks and a wish to the new couple.

    ReplyDelete