Saturday, November 19, 2011

Crochet texting mittens for my sister

I am one of those people who has been blessed... not with one, not with two, but with three sisters! One of my sisters requested mittens that can be used for texting so I took this pattern
http://www.crochetandknitting.com/mitglov2.htm
and only altered the thumbs so that there would be a slit to pull the thumbs out so they can be used for texting as well. :)
There is a shop I found on etsy that that sells this same glove (except the thumb opening) so if you love it and can't make it visit her shop. Her stitches look really pretty.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/76537017/convertible-fingerless-gloves-or-mittens

I am still in GA patiently waiting for the big move. Crocheting sure is a great way to relieve the stress of moving! If you have a great pattern or pictures of texting/fingerless gloves you have made share it by leaving me a comment :)






2 comments:

  1. Are you planning on making any of these to sell?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I do not plan on selling them, I tried selling crocheted items in my etsy shop when I first opened it but it did not do so well so now I just crochet for family :D

    ReplyDelete