Thursday, November 17, 2011

My fall fingernail design

The leaves are changing their color here in South Georgia and I wanted my manicure to have color changes too :)
This manicure is made by using these three colors: Finger Paints Artists Inspiration, Finger Paints Cordur Orange, and China Glaze Twenty-Four K . I started at the base of the nail with the gold color and used an eye shadow applicator to "sponge" it on. I followed with the light brown blending with the applicator and finished with the orange, again using the applicator to sponge the colors and blend them together at the edges. I then applied a top coat. Next, I used BM21 plate with Konad special polish in black.  Finally, I applied another top coat and the result is a pretty fall manicure :)

Feel free to ask any questions about this manicure, and let me know what you think.





This is the eye shadow applicator I used

3 comments: