Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Two more to add to the custom stamp gallery!

Here are my latest custom orders... the first one pictured is of a horse I have for sale in my shop with a keep calm saying attached. This customer had a great idea! All of my horse friends are sure to like this one :) The second one is of an etsy shop logo and shop name... I love how it turned out, and so does the customer :) She was nice enough to mention me on her facebook and sent a few more customers my way. Too sweet :)



This is the image she sent


You all know I love your comments... let me know what you think

2 comments:

  1. Wow, once again I am amazed with your talent. Love the custom horse stamp and the logo stamp. Just so Cute.
    Smiles, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Paula!! You are always so kind with your comments :)

    ReplyDelete