Friday, October 21, 2011

I finally updated my etsy banner

When I first opened my etsy shop I made a very simple generic banner. I have always admired others banners and the way they used pictures of their merchandise in the banner.  I would wonder how they did it. Well, yesterday I decided to google how to make an etsy banner.... and I yipeeee I found out about gimp and read through detailed how to instructions!! I worked for several hours last night, made a few, deleted a few and learned a lot. This is the banner I ended up creating :) It may still be simple, but I am soooo excited that is has some pictures of my stamps in it!!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely banner! It is nice to personalize your own etsy banner. I re did mine a few weeks ago, and am happy with the results! :)

    ReplyDelete