Saturday, July 23, 2011

Nail Art... I am hooked here too!!

A few months back I discovered these nail art plates that allow you to transfer images onto your nails... kind of like rubber stamps!! My daughter and I have had so much fun with these!! This is the latest design I painted on my nails, I am totally hooked on Konad nail art!!
I normally keep my toes painted but skip the hands because I can never keep the polish on for more than a day, but because I had a date with a very handsome military man I decided to go a head and paint my fingers too... let me know what you think.



Here is a link to Konad, check out the nail gallery and see all you can do with these cool stamps!http://www.konadnailart.com/

I also found this really neat blog, this young lady has some great ideas on how to use Konad

By the way... my date went great :-)  My husband even noticed my nails and said they were cute :-)

1 comment:

  1. Your toes are really hot! kinda sexy ;)

    ReplyDelete