Tuesday, January 3, 2012

More Custom Stamps... and more on the way

I am posting some customs that I worked on right before I moved. Let me know what you think :-)


This one was really tricky.... A lot of lettering in a small space!
This was the original logo


This was the original
This was a fun stamp to carve. The monster was such a simple child like design. All of those little aliens  with the shop name was quite tedious... but I love how it turned out :-)
Visit this cute little shop here:

http://www.etsy.com/people/RAWRmonster


Stay tuned for more customs... I have another that is on the way!


2 comments:

  1. I think they both turned out great. Glad you got all moved and settled in (furballs too ;o) That's quite a change in weather you had there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stamps:) How's it going at your new place ~ all settled in?

    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete