Thursday, June 9, 2011

My first ATC's (Atrist Trading Cards)... I am hooked!!

Well, I guess I am hooked.... again :-) I joined a really cool group of paper crafters!! This group exchanges paper crafts through swaps, I signed up for the artist trading card swap... my first swap
 :-))
The theme of the swap is somewhere in time. It was pretty easy for me to think of a design for the first one. With all the talk of the end of the world and the second coming of Jesus my thoughts went to the fact that no one know the day or the hour... it will be some where in time.


I was pretty proud of this little card :-) My first ATC... I was done, time to mail it off :-)
OOPS.... I was wrong, I later found out I needed to make 3 more for the swap :-) I now became a little nervous... could I come up with 3 more ideas??
I did!! Here they are!


1 comment:

  1. these turned out great! Love the take on the themes for each of them.

    ReplyDelete