Thursday, June 23, 2011

Blog In Store Special!!!

In honor of the upcoming 4th of July celebration I am offering a wonderful special for all of you wonderful readers of my blog!!

Buy  3 items in my shop and get the 4th one FREE!!!! (excludes custom orders and this one stamp... the large personalized initial stamp tree.   http://www.etsy.com/listing/75271434/personalized-hand-carved-rubber-stamp?ref=pr_shop )

Hurry.... this offer will end on the 4th of July.

What you need to do is add any three in shop stamps or anything else listed in my shop to your cart... just has to be 3. At check out you will have the option to leave me a note, in that note let me know what you want for your free item.... it can be anything listed, does not have to be your least expensive item!! What a deal!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment